4.28.2011

Hotter than a two dollar pistol!

I can't help but jump the gun on this one (no pun intended)! The Pistol Annie's is a hot little country group that is sure to set country music on fire! I've read rumors that there might not actually be an album released, I hope that's a lie because when you've got a good thing, you better run with it. So I'm assuming that all the effort going into promoting (website, video intro, photos) the group is evidence of a future album. I've been a huge Miranda Lambert fan ever since I saw her little ol' video for "Me and Charlie Talkin'" back some time ago. To say the least, I am so happy to see her getting the attention and awards I have always known she had earned. The girl not only can SING and write, but she is hands-down the most beautiful gal in country music, and all of music. And I love her style, and from what I've seen and read, she seems like the most humble and honest person you could ever meet. It's probably safe to say, I like her a lot.
And then she goes and makes a band (at least I'm pretty sure she's being credited for forming the band) with herself, Ashley Monroe (who didn't love her duet with Ronnie Dunn a few years back?! I know I did! Where's her new album anyway??) and Angaleena Presley. They debuted their single "Hell On Heels" on the TV special "Girls Night Out", but since I heard about them and found their  bandpage on Facebook, I am practically foaming at the mouth for more of their music!!
So alright ladies, hurry up and release your album! I'm in love!
Check out their website here!
Here's a youtube video of their performance, which might get deleted once copyrights move in, but for now, it's on youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment