3.01.2011

♥Junk Gypsy♥

One of my all time favorite companies is Junk Gypsy, the gals there have got it going on!! They have some of the most sassy, funky and junky stuff anywhere. Whether it be tees, jewelry, home decor, even kick-butt coffee mugs (Mama Tried mugs), I can't help but love everything!!
Something I'm really loving is the new Miranda Lambert tee. I am a huge 'Ran fan and since she has great lyrics it's no wonder they put them on a tee.
"The Heart Like Mine Tee"
Available in just about every size a girl could want, and 4 amazing colors. I am personally loving the silver, though the red dirt is a close second.

A tee I have been eyeing for quite awhile (and would buy if I had any extra wiggle room in my budget) is the Miranda Lambert "Saved By The Grace of Southern Charm" tee. No, I wasn't born in the south, though I probably should've been! The best part about this tee is the back!!

I have their Mama Tried tee which I probably bought about 4 years ago now, every time I wear it people want to know where I got it. I even had to stitch it up after it got a hole in the top of the chest (darn moths). I've gifted jewelry from them that I've always received rave reviews about, as well as bought a slew of bracelets (I'm a bracelet kinda gal) from which are always my go-to pieces. I have always been the lucky winner of a set of "Mama Tried" coffee mugs, which I wish I could tote everywhere with me without looking like I have a caffeine addiction. They are the best mugs, I love them and they are so heavy duty I was very impressed. I also love their home decor. The airstream lights, beer cans and shotgun shells are what every girl with attitude needs hanging around their home. I am not kidding when I say I really can't get enough Junk Gypsy. So you'll be reading about them frequently in my blog. I honestly ought to take up Gypsy stock I'm thinking... I believe in Gypsyville!

No comments:

Post a Comment